Sunday, September 2, 2012

Fall Projects...

So what are you working on for fall? Are you working on table runners or toppers for your holiday table? Or maybe you're planning decorating for the kiddies for Halloween. Wouldn't this be a great project to do with the children in your life? I don't know about you, but my kids love to do projects. They are so proud when they can say they helped or better yet made it themselves. I think pillows and pillow cases are wonderful first projects for kids. They are fairly quick and easy, and I think this cute little Boo would make any kid smile!

If you come in to get the fabric for this project you get the pattern for FREE! We have lots of great Halloween fabrics to choose from! You can always check out our fabrics online as well and pattern offer still applies.

When I do dates with my kids, one of the things we like to do is head to the shop and get some sort of project to work on. The Halloween fabric is especially fun for them. If you've been following my posts you'll know we've doing all kinds of things around the house to get ready for fall. Over the last few days we've been collecting leaves and making leaf impressions. They are so fun. Now I think I have to find away to do them with paint or dye on fabric. We'll have to see what we come up with.

So what are you working on these days? You can always send us a photo. We are hoping to highlight projects in future posts. If you're interested in being featured leave us a comment!


Hope you are enjoying these last weeks of summer! Happy sewing and my your bobbins always be full!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!