Monday, October 29, 2012

Getting caught up...

What a rainy weekend! It sure made great weather for sewing and so I made the most of it! I'm desperately trying to get caught up. I have sewing for my kids, gifts and then my classes etc. I don't know about you, but if I don't get caught up soon my holiday sewing and gifts will never be done in time.

So here are some photos of what I'm working on...





Here's my daughter's pillowcase I've been needing to get off my table. I just think this is the most adorable fabric. I might need to make a quilt to go with her cute pillow!!



 
 
Next I made treat bags for the kiddos for Wednesday. They went together pretty quick and I think they turned out nicely. The kids had fun helping.
 


Last I made this quick patch work baby quilt for a gift. I now have the backing and binding so I can get it quilted, since the shower is next week. I still have curtains to finish and another lap quilt for church to be raffled. Then maybe I can get to my BOM and Thimbleberries, then my holiday sewing!!

How about you? How are your projects coming along? I'd love to hear your comments! Happy stitching and may your bobbins always be full!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!