Monday, August 27, 2012

Holiday Projects...

Have you started your holiday sewing yet? In need of a new project for that special someone? We just got in this wonderful kit from Moda! I am so excited about it because it is gorgeous!! A small applique project and seems manageable for all skill levels. What I love about it is, since it is small you can get your feet wet with applique. If you haven't already. I just love the look of applique, don't you? The other great thing is, because it is small, it's portable. So you can do your stitching anywhere! If you're doing needle turn that is!

This table runner is so beautiful and since it's just a runner it should be a 'quicker' project. It would make a wonderful hostess gift for your host for the holidays or just for yourself! You could also give this cute little kit to your favorite quilter as well! The options are endless! I especially love the cute little bag it comes it. I just love little packages.

I enjoy having things to decorate my home that are for those in between times and I think this would make a perfect addition for in between Autumn and Christmas.

The kit includes the pattern and all the fabric for the quilt, applique and binding. So pop in the store for a visit   or check it out in our online store and get it coming right to your door!


Have a wonderful day and may your bobbins always be full!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!