Friday, February 4, 2011

Are You Ready for some Football?

I know that it's Friday and not Tuesday... and I know that I usually post a blog every week on Tuesday. (Don't worry, just because I'm posting today doesn't mean that I won't post on Tuesday.) But I just had to give you all one more reminder about the

SUPER BOWL SUNDAY SAMPLE SALE

going on this Sunday, February 6th here at Parkland Parish Quilt Co.! Not only are we going to have all of our beautiful samples on a GREAT sale, but we are going to be playing a fun game of football! To see a flier with information and instructions on how we're going to be playing our game, click here.

The doors open at Noon so come to the shop and get ready for some fun! The classroom will be open for some free sewing time and there will be snacks provided!

This is going to be a sale that you won't want to miss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!