Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Three Cheers for the Online Store!

Hello all! Taylor Morgan here, your friendly Parkland Parish Web Tech. You might not recognize my name because I got married three weeks ago today and I am happier than ever! ...Anyways, on to the quilting news.
Well, I have exciting things to share! Lots of work has been going on and some changes have been made to the online store. We got a lot of phone calls during the holidays asking about being able to purchase gift certificates for PPQC on our website.

Guess what? Now you can!
Simply go to http://www.parklandparishquilts.com/ and click on the "Gift Certificates" link
on the right hand side of the page, or click on this picture below that I have so conveniently provided.

These gift cards are redeemable both online and in the shop so take advantage of this
opportunity to get a fun gift for a friend.

And now for something just as exciting: You can register for classes and
clubs on the website!
The website will be updated with the upcoming classes and clubs every quarter. This means
that you can sign up for that class you have been waiting for from your home! Of course, all of us here at the shop would love to see your beautiful faces, but we do admit, being able to register online is terribly convenient.

January - March of 2011 classes and clubs are on the website right now, so go to http://www.parklandparishquilts.com/ and click on the "Classes" or "Clubs" link on the right hand side of the page to register. Or click on the picture below that I have so conveniently provided.


Now, I can't speak for all of you, but I know that I am excited about these additions! I love to work with the website and see how it continues to change and grow. As I work, I always have the goal in mind to make it the best for you!

I hope this blog post finds you all doing well and very happy.
May your bobbin always be full! -Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!