Thursday, April 11, 2013

Inspiration!

Sometimes with blogging it's hard to always have the next great project or idea to share with followers, well this week is no exception. I think I have the flu and I just knew that my project was not going to be done for today. However, I think I've found something better! Here at the Parish we love our tea and tea parties. In fact, the third Sunday of each month we host a wonderful tea party for our Hand Embroidery Club. We are working on a block of the month, however if you have a current hand project you're working on feel free to join us any time!! It's a lot of fun!

So here's what I want to share with you! I came across this the other day and was so inspired that I had to share! If you have any little people in your life, this would make the most adorable gift! I'll have to let you know if I get one made. Here you go...




Click here to get the FULL tutorial! Happy stitching and may your bobbin always be full!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear your comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!