Friday, April 19, 2013

Stash Dash Party!!

Last week I shared with you another blogger and a wonderful quilted tea set because I was under the weather and thought I had the flu. Well, this week hasn't gone much better! Now I have pneumonia!! So I thought I'd share with you some more inspiration! One of the best thing about my job is seeing all of the talented ladies and wonderful projects they bring in. Our group of Stash Dashers are no exception! They are not only talented, but they so inspire me that I had to share with all of you!

Not only did the ladies come in and sew with us for the day and finish projects from their stash, they passed on some wonderful projects. Many of them were donated to groups that pass it on to charity. At this quarters event the ladies donated projects to Hugs, Wounded Warriors, and Quilts of Valor just to name a few! So not only did these ladies use up some stash, they passed it on to wonderful causes! What a great and generous use of stash!! Here are some photos of our day!









If you missed this quarter's event, watch Facebook, email, etc. for our next one! If you're not a Stash Dasher and would like to be, you can join at any time.

Happy stitching and may your bobbin always be full!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry about the bout with pneumonia. I had it one time despite having been vaccinated. I hope your recovery goes very quickly!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!